Biondi provides full service general engineering construction services with our in house labor force. We self-perform construction and repairs related to earthwork, grading, hot mix asphalt, concrete and underground utilities. The Biondi’s also own Asphalt Impressions Inc., a specialty business performing decorative asphalt enhancements for safe & aesthetic transit solutions.
Founded in its present form in 1987, The Biondi’s have been performing general engineering construction in the greater Sacramento region for three generations since 1948. We have successfully constructed well over one thousand projects and earned a reputation for quality service at competitive prices. Our goal is to earn your trust and confidence so you may share your project story with others.
In the construction business referrals are the most important aspect of continued sales and success. We exist and thrive from the nourishment we get from happy customers.
We would welcome your call to 916.383.5982. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be of service to you.
Stephan (Steve) Biondi
PROPERTY REPAIRS · ADA COMPLIANCE · NEW CONSTRUCTION · REMODELS/RETROFITS · PUBLIC WORKS
Born in the Old Country, Amedeo Biondi settled his young family in Sacramento from Ohio in 1942. Bringing his dump trucks he soon entered into contracting in 1948. Eugene & Edward his sons carried on from the mid 50’s until 1986. Harry McGill’s heavy mechanic shop served as a vital resource to its success.
Present team members Ron McGill, Neal Jensen and Steve Biondi have been working together since the formation of the present company. Aspiring to be known for honor and integrity, they possess an instilled work ethic. They know that the value of doing things right are the ingredients of being a long term engineering solutions provider.
Key Team Members:
- » Steve Biondi, President since 1987 / CSUS Construction Management 1985
- » Neal Jensen, Vice President Operations since 1987 / CSUS Business, Finance 1994
- » Ronald McGill, Master Mechanic since 1987
- » Mary Biondi, Chief Energy & Passion Catalyst since 1989
- » Jesus Campos, Equipment Transport since 1991
- » Renee Williams, Controller since 1995
- » Manual Rodriquez, Lead Underground since 1997
- » Kurtis Klein, Underground Foreman since 1998
- » Jerry Leathers, Estimator since 2000 / CSUS Civil Engineering 1994
- » John Hancock, Grading Foreman since 2001
- » Mike Cunningham, Equipment Service since 2002
- » Brian Lando, Estimator since 2005 / CSU Chico Construction Management 1998
- » Juan Chavez, Concrete Foreman since 2009
- » Karen Fukui, Project Administrator since 2006 / CSUS Business Administration 1984
- » Steve Jackson, Paving Foreman since 2012
- » Chris Hancock, Accounting Clerk Since 2013 / University Of Phoenix Accounting 2013
We have done many type of projects to see some of them press below.