There are lots of exciting places here in Northern California, but nothing beats the thrill of sliding down a slide in a waterpark at mindboggling speeds. So it’s recommended spending your summertime at a waterpark, especially in an awesome place like Golfland Sunsplash, because this attraction offers tons of activities (mini-golf course, go-carts, arcade just to name a few) for your family to enjoy.
But before you pack your bags and head on to this place, we recommend you to continue reading as we’ll provide some basic information about Sunsplash Roseville so you’ll be able to take the necessary precautions and maximize your experience despite the uncertain times we’re having right now.
- The address of Golfland Sunsplash waterpark is at 1893 Taylor Road, Roseville, California.
- The park is open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm every day during the summer season. Although, opening hours may change from time to time due to the restrictions set by the government to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- While the park is known for its incredible water slides, they also offer extra hours of swimming time during summer. In short, they are open until 10:00 pm to 10:30 pm depending on the number of guests who are taking an evening dip in their pools.
- Some of their famous attractions include the lazy river and the Bermuda triangle. Aside from that, the wave pool is also popular among locals and tourists who are taking their vacation in Northern California.
And if you’re up for the challenge, you can try their Thunder Falls, Stormrider, and Double Dare as these attractions will surely suffice the kind of thrill you are seeking.
- Well, there’s something for everyone here. If you’re not really into heights and stomach-churning vertigo, you can try their Adventure Island wading pool as the water there is shallow enough for kids and non-swimmers who are not ready to swim in deep waters.
- And if you want to take a break from swimming, you can head to the Golfland Sunsplash Complex and play a round of mini-golf with your wife or kids. Of course, friends can have a great time here too.
- After playing mini-golf, another way to spend time away from the sizzling sun is by going to their indoor arcade. It is located inside the castle, and it features 200+ games, including the famous laser tag.
And after having your fill of arcade games, you can challenge your family and friends at the Fastcar Raceway and race your way to the finish line with their go-carts. Check this out
- Just remember, the park only allows you to bring factory-sealed bottled water. No coolers, food, and drinks, especially, alcohol are prohibited inside the premises, even in their parking lot. The reason being is to keep the park clean at all times and to keep everyone safe from the COVID-19 virus.
More importantly, anyone who is suspected to be intoxicated with alcohol will not be permitted to go inside or be asked to leave the park immediately.
- Admission charge applies to everyone who wants to enter Sunsplash. They don’t offer spectator rates.
- Everyone is encouraged to enjoy and have a good time! A great place to also visit is an ice cream shop.